The home you are about to buy will be your BIGGEST INVESTMENT ever. And before you risk years of unhappiness from undiscovered defects and possibly tens of thousands of dollars, you owe it to yourself to know the facts about home inspection companies in Dallas, Texas!
It takes a full time home inspector hundreds of Home Inspections before they start to develop their eyes, ears and nose for hunting down problems. Part-time home inspectors simply don’t have the time in the field to develop that radar.
BEWARE! To become a home inspector in Texas, one only needs to take a class and pass a test.
- NO prior experience is required
- NO apprenticeships
- NO hands-on-training
- Just take an online class pass a test and VIOLA, Dallas has a New Home Inspector
Would you want someone with absolutely NO experience inspecting your home?
We offer additional value to our customers past the typical home inspection services as noticed below:
Click on any one of the links below to see the type of home inspection we perform, sample reports and the type of findings we report for our buyers and sellers. Don’t forget the additional home inspection services we offer: pools, spas, sprinkler systems, septic systems, radon and more…
- Home Inspections for Real Estate Transactions
- New Construction Inspections
- Phase Inspections (Construction in Progress) by a Code Certified Inspector
- One-Year Warranty Inspections
- Commercial Buildings Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspection
- Stucco / EIFS Inspection by a Certified Stucco Inspector
- Thermal Imaging and Infrared Inspections
Specialty inspections such as:
- Swimming Pool Inspections
- Spa / Hot Tub Inspections
- Sprinkler System Inspections
- Septic System Inspections
- Water Well Inspections and much, much more…
How Flexible Is Your Schedule?
We know that your schedule is very hectic so we work hard to accommodate you! Each of our Certified Home Inspectors conducts two inspections a day, one at 10 am and the second one at 2 pm. This allows ample time for us to do the thorough, quality job you expect and deserve.
Inspections on Saturdays too!
Because not everyone can attend a home inspection during the week, we offer inspections on Saturdays as well. Our Saturday inspection schedule is limited, so please let one of our Customer Care Coordinators know as soon as possible that you need a Saturday inspection. We’ll do our best to accommodate you!
We can schedule YOU
We Schedule inspections seven days a week as well so feel free to give us a call on the weekend to schedule your inspection! If you prefer, you can Schedule your Inspection here and SAVE $25 on your inspection! Either way, we look forward to the opportunity of serving you and your family!
So reach out however best suits your needs and contact us to get your inspections scheduled.