Tile Shower Enclosure Reveals a Leaky Shower PanDecember 1, 2009
Pool Inspection Reveals Shock Hazards and Other DefectsDecember 3, 2009
During an inspection performed by A-Action Realty Inspection Services, LLC our inspector discovered several defects inside the electrical panel box of a 37 year old property in Fort Worth, Texas.
The inspection discovered damaged sheathing “wire covering” on a 240V circuit that appears to be caused from overheating. The wiring was providing power to the water heater. It appears that the breaker did not trip off as intended. This could be a potential fire hazard.
We also discovered that the aluminum wires did not have anti-oxidant gel on the exposed wires ends.
The wires entry through the metal cabinet was not protected from the sharp edges of the cabinet which could pose a possible shock hazard in the future.
There were several 15-amp wires connected to 20-amp breaker. This poses a possible wire hazard.
The short videos represent a very small portion of common defects we find every day.
If you like the videos or find them helpful to you, PLEASE DON’T FORGET to rank and comment on them.