Roof Inspection reveals damaged hip and ridge shingles with various other defects
During this home inspection by A-Action Realty Inspection Services, LLC, our inspector discovered several defects with the composition roofing material at a 30 year old home in Arlington, Texas.
The inspection of this roof revealed several defects that we will be documenting in our home inspection report for our client.
Some of the defects that were discovered during this home inspection in Arlington Texas are listed as followed:
- Damaged hip and ridge shingled,
- Excessive Tree Debris on the roof structure,
- Exposed Fasteners at the ridge caps and flashing details,
- Damage to the roof level fireplace chimney chase and
- Tree Branches in contact with the Electrical Service Wires.
All of the items are reportable defects that we will be documenting in our home inspection report for our client.
These short videos represent a very small portion of common defects found every day. If you like the videos or find them helpful to you, PLEASE DONT FORGET to rank and comment on them.